Debt Recovery Fees.
1. Letter Before Court Action
|Total including VAT||£90.00|
If debt recovered with or without a follow up phone call, a success fee of 10% of the debt value plus VAT is charged.
2. Court Claims
These costs apply where your claim relates to an unpaid invoice, which is not disputed and enforcement action is not needed and where a County Court claim is made. If the other party disputes the claim at any point, further fees will be applicable and we will discuss this with you prior to embarking on any agreed way forward.
|Debt Value||Court Fee||Our Fee|
|Up to £5,000||£70 to £205||5% value of the claim plus VAT, subject to a minimum of £200 plus VAT|
|£5,001 to £10,000||£455||7.5% value of the claim plus VAT|
|£10,000 to £50,000||5% of claim||10% value of the claim plus VAT|
All our fee cannot be reclaimed from your debtor. Interest and compensation that can be claimed may increase the debt value into a higher band with higher fees. The costs above do not include our fees should the claim be defended or requires High Court Enforcement Action
Our fee includes:-
- Taking Instructions and Reviewing Documentation
- Carrying out Searches if applicable
- Providing a timescale for Recovery of the Debt
- Receiving Payment and sending on to you
- Drafting and issuing a Claim if the debt is not recovered in full after a Letter Before Court Action
- If no Acknowledgement of Service or Defence is received, applying to the Court to enter Judgement in Default
- If payment is not received, providing you with advice on the next steps and an estimate of costs